Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Book Review - Winter Style: A curvy woman's guide to wearing hot plus size clothing in the cold, by Plus-Size-Magazine.com (From the Experts of Plus-Size-Magazine.com) by Thibault Masson


Book Review - Winter Style: A curvy woman's guide to wearing hot plus size clothing in the cold, by Plus-Size-Magazine.com (From the Experts of Plus-Size-Magazine.com) by Thibault Masson


I can't believe I've gone my whole life not knowing how to dress during the winter, or what my body shape is. I didn't know that I had anopther option other than to take armfuls of clothing into the dressing room with me. Emerging an hour later, a sweaty mess, with one piece that looked good on me. Or to throw on bulky layers of whatever I could find to stay warm...again ending up a sweaty mess! This book taught me exactly how to dress my body shape in a flattering way. From coats to underthings. From everyday dressing to special occasions, I can feel confident in the fact that I KNOW how to find what looks just right on me. Even how to find HOT clothes! The book also has you covered in the shoe and accessories department. A nice little surprise at the end of the book was information on knitting your own winter wear. I feel inspired!

Link: Book Review - Winter Style: A curvy woman's guide to wearing hot plus size clothing in the cold, by Plus-Size-Magazine.com (From the Experts of Plus-Size-Magazine.com)



No comments: