Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Book Review - 100 Natural Beauty Tips That Will Make You Beautiful Forever by Bella Sparelli

A very good beauty book with lots of helpful lists

I found the book very helpful in a number of way. First, in face mapping and eyebrow shaping it hightlighted some things I was doing wrong and gave some good advice I hadn't thought of. I also found the information on Rosacea and aging which applied to me.

The book definitely has a lot more detail than Kindle books, more than a mile wide and an inch deep. There are lots of checklists, and a lot of it is stuff I already do, but I think every woman will find something in here that they can add to their own lists.

This is a very thorough book on skin care and make up that is perfect for the Kindle so you can keep it in front of you in the morning when you're traveling.

LINK: 100 Natural Beauty Tips That Will Make You Beautiful Forever by Bella Sparelli

No comments: