Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Book Review - Bedtime Stories: Sweet Dream (Healthy children's books collection) by Inbar Shahar

An adorable book about self-esteem

This is second book of Inbar Shahar's I've read to my children and they both enjoyed it, well my daughter more. She love Fluffy the cat and that the cat tells Rona. I think Shahar is really good at getting to see the power that they have to control their own anxieties and take on situations with different kinds of people. If I understand the point of this book, it's to help children deal with people who may have a different character, who may be a bit pushy or rude, but to never let that affect your own self-esteem.

Either way, my daughter loved the book, and my son kinda liked it too. Highly recommended among the children's books available for download.

LINK:  Bedtime Stories: Sweet Dream (Healthy children's books collection) by Inbar Shahar

No comments: