Friday, April 6, 2012

Simply Stated, RadioFlag.com Gets Listeners

Remember when you used to be able find a cool website, join and feel good about participating.  You didn't feel like someone was bound to message you about your need for dick cream or a mortgage refinance.  That's what RadioFlag.com is like.  We put up with Facebook and Twitter because we have to.

RadioFlag is just about listening to music and talk radio.  What's wanted from you is right up front.  If you're a DJ you want listeners.  If you've been fascinated with radio like I have since I got my first short wave for my tenth birthday, you want to connect with music or talk that is completely new, independent and different.  I've been thrilled with the response on both ends, as a host of a small internet show on a small but fierce internet radio station, and as someone who still looks for something awesome in a far away signal.

Join RadioFlag.com.


No comments: