Tuesday, December 6, 2011

John Lennon's To-Do List

Radio Dentata lost today's live feed of Vinyl Record Talk about half-way through the show, so we never got to today's news. I thought I'd share the to-do list that was the subject of today's news story. This list is on auction at "Gotta Have Rock And Roll" and bidding currently sits at close to $6000.00. John Lennon wrote this list in the 70s (we know this because the list notes that his HBO needs to be fixed).







Notice Lennon is picking up "herb" from some guy named Steve. I was texting Malice Cooper during her show and she speculated that the only thing that got done on this list was the "herb".
Me, I'm not so sure. I think the marmalade probably got picked up too. And the cable guy got let in. But I'll bet that bathroom hook never got fixed.





No comments: